Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, and to protect our members and staff, our AGM for 2020 will take place virtually.
Limerick & District Credit Union will hold our virtual AGM via ZOOM on Tuesday February 9th at 6pm.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM need to apply via email to email@example.com and include the following information on your email:
- Member Number
- Member address
The request for attendance must be received by close of business on 5th February 2021.
A link to the AGM Zoom Webinar will be forwarded to your email address in time for the meeting.
The following information is pertinent to this notice.
- Limerick & District Credit Union will be using Zoom Webinar as the electronic platform for the meeting.
- To gain access to the meeting a member must request an invitation to the virtual meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must be received by close of business on 5th February 2021. Following the request for invitation the member will receive an invitation by email to join the meeting on 9th February at 6 p.m
- The information required to request an invitation is your name, member number and address. The Credit Union will be verifying members details prior to issuing invitations.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the host by clicking on the “chat” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee and Board of Directors will take place. Voting will be conducted by way of online poll and each member will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for each candidate when instructed by the Chairperson. The votes will be tallied electronically, verified by the Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- The AGM meeting will be recorded for minute taking purposes.