The Special General Meeting of the members of Limerick & District Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom Webinar on Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 6pm.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual SGM need to request an invitation to join and apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- Member Number
- Member address
The request for attendance must be received by 5pm on 20th April 2021.
The following information is pertinent to this notice.
- Limerick & District Credit Union will be using Zoom Webinar as the electronic platform for the meeting.
- To gain access to the meeting a member must request an invitation to the virtual meeting by emailing email@example.com. This request must be received by 5pm on Tuesday 20th April 2021. Following the request for invitation the member will receive an invitation by email to join the meeting on 22 April 2021 at 6 p.m.
- The information required to request an invitation is your name, member number and address.
- The Credit Union will be verifying members details prior to issuing invitations.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can type a question to the host by clicking on the “Q&A” button on the bottom of the screen alternatively email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 20th April 2021.
- Voting will be conducted by way of Online Poll and Members will be asked to vote Yes/No electronically for the rule changes when instructed by the Chairperson.
- Votes will be tallied electronically, verified by our Internal Auditor, and recorded by the meeting Secretary.
- This virtual SGM meeting will be recorded.
Order of Business
1. Acceptance of proxies by Board of Directors
2. Ascertainment that a quorum is present
3. Adoption of Standing Orders
4. Amendments to Standard Rules
5. Close of meeting
Notice of this Special General Meeting and full details of the Order of Business including the Standing Orders and the specific rule changes, relating to the holding of virtual general meetings of members into the future should circumstances dictate, are published on our website www.mylimerickcu.ie.