What Books Should You Be Reading Now with O’Mahony’s Booksellers
Limerick and District Credit Union have teamed up with O’Mahony’s Booksellers to bring you the Top 10 lists of books you should be putting on your wish lists – or treating yourself to – right now! As well as the top 10 books you might have missed in 2018.
We are proud to support Local Businesses.
Top 10 New Titles
- The Start of Summer – Alison Walsh
- Shelter in Place – Nora Roberts
- The House on Vesper Sands – Paraic O’Donnell
- Their Little Secret – Mark Billingham
- In the Galway Silence – Ken Bruen
- Prague Spring – Simon Mawer
- An Ocean of Minutes – Thea Lim
- Tiger – Polly Clark
- The Transatlantic Book Club – Felicity Hayes-McCoy
- The Colours of all the Cattle – Alexander McCall Smith
Top 10 Books from Christmas you might have missed!
- Once Upon a River – Diane Setterfield
- Limerick Music Throughout the Decades – Paddy Brennan
- Fighter – Andy Lee
- Milkman – Anna Burns
- A Keeper – Graham Norton
- A House of Ghosts – W.C. Ryan
- Limerick – A Stroll Down Memory Lane Volume 18 – Sean Curtin
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz – Heather Morris
- The Importance of Being Aisling – Emer McLysaght
- Normal People – Sally Rooney
Top 10 Children’s Books
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid: Rowley Jefferson’s Journal – Jeff Kinney
- Fing – David Walliams
- The Smartest Giant in Town – Julia Donaldson
- Secret Science – Dara O’Briain
- Blazing a Trail: Irish Women Who Changed the World – Sarah Webb
- A Girl Called Justice – Elly Griffiths
- The Umbrella Mouse – Anna Fargher
- BOOT Small Robot, BIG Adventure – Shane Hegarty
- The World’s Worst Children 3 – David Walliams
- The Great Irish Weather Book – Joanna Donnelly
All these great books are available in O’Mahony’s Booksellers, 120 O’Connell Street, Limerick or on their website; https://www.omahonys.ie. They don’t just stock books, browse the huge range of jigsaws, puzzles, stationery, calendars, cards and quirky gifts.
Local tip: O’Mahony’s Gift Cards never expire and there are no hidden charges.
Limerick and District Credit Union are proud to support Local Businesses. Your Limerick Credit Union.