A low rate loan with all the flexibility you can expect from your friendly, local credit union.
End to End
Our loan can finance the project while REIL will handle the grant application and the retrofit works.
Applying Is Easy
Simply fill out our expression of interest form and we’ll take it from there.
Get a 35% grant and a low rate loan for improving your home’s energy efficiency
With a ProEnergy Homes Loan, comfort costs less.
Limerick & District Credit Union are delighted to offer the ProEnergy Homes Scheme to our members.
This scheme provides ease of access to a grant from Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, so you can save more and make your home more energy efficient and comfortable. Available only for a limited time – until 31st August.
Make your home more energy efficient
- 35% SEAI Grant
- Low Rate Loan – 6.9% (7.18% APR)
- Free Home Survey, worth €500, completed with no-obligation
- Dedicated Project Manager; from start to finish, who also complete the grant application
- Energy Efficient Home, better performing, more comfortable
- Attic Insulation
- Cavity Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation (Drylining)
- External Wall Insulation
- Gas or Oil Boiler with heating controls (Grant only on Heating Controls)
- Heating Controls only
- Solid Fuel Stoves
- Solar Thermal Panels (Hot Water)
- Windows (full house solution only)
- Windows and Doors (full house solution only)
- Air Source Heat Pump with Heating Controls
- Solar PV Panels & Battery
Your next steps
How does it work?
Your Free Home Survey is completed
Home Survey Report delivered with options for energy saving home improvements
Apply for loan with Limerick & District Credit Union
Works completed by dedicated project management team and SEAI approved contractors
BER assessment completed
Draw down your loan
Enjoy your new energy efficient, comfortable home