Heard about the ProEnergy Homes Loan Scheme but have some questions?
Meet and speak with Kathryn in our Caherdavin office this Friday 14th June from 4pm – 7pm.
- Learn how you can avail of an exclusive offering with grants of up to 35%
- Learn about the steps involved and how easy it is!
- Answer your questions
- Complete your EOI if you wish to avail of the FREE Home Survey
You don’t need to be a member of Limerick & District Credit Union to call in. No appointments needed.
What is the ProEnergy Homes Loan Scheme?
The ProEnergy Homes Loan Scheme provides ease of access to a grant from the SEAI (Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland), so you can save more and make your home more energy efficient and comfortable.
- 35% SEAI Grant
- Low Rate Loan – 6.9% (7.18% APR)
- Free Home Survey, worth €500, completed with no-obligation
- Dedicated Project Manager; from start to finish, who also complete the grant application
- Energy Efficient Home, better performing, more comfortable
The scheme is available only for a limited time – until 31st August. For more information click here or call to our Caherdavin office this Friday 14th from 4pm – 7pm to talk to Kathryn.