Teller Position / Full Time & Part Time Roles
Role: Full Time & Part Time positions available on a one-year fixed term contract.
The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative and operational activities including Teller that contribute to the effective running of the credit union.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent Administrative Skills & Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Experience Working in a Credit Union or Similar Financial Institution
- Experience of Working with Cash
- QFA, CUA or ACCUP Qualification will be an advantage
Application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating which position you are applying for should be sent to:
The CEO, Limerick & District Credit Union Ltd., Redgate, Caherdavin, Limerick or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm Friday 26th July 2019
Credit Unions are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.